Monday 7 March 2016

Harvest Buffet, The Star


The buffet at the Star has had a facelift including an improvement in the quality of the food.
The star has renovated the former Garden Buffet and it's now called the Harvest Buffet. The space looks a lot nicer and the food seems to have improved. It will set you back more for a week day dinner $49 and a seafood themed buffet on Friday night/weekends will cost you $70.

The three chocolate fountains immediately get my attention (top photo) in flavours of dark chocolate, strawberry and milk chocolate. I go on a weekday at lunch and will set you back $40 per person with a 2 hour limit.



I also eye off the cheese section, making a mental note to go back for dessert. For congee lovers, there's the congee bar with DYI toppings. 




You can also fill up on bread and soup if you like at the above station. A new favourite seems to be the fried chicken along with the chips with truffle salt (below).



I quite like the sauce bar which groups all your typical sauces and mustards for additional flavour.



There is an Italian area with delicious pizza and pasta. The food is of considerable quality in comparison to the former buffet. It will rival your local pizzeria!



An area which gets a of action is the seafood section - which comprises of prawns, mussels, a seafood salad and some sushi. I see the seafood being replenished very frequently. It sits next to the salad bar and the meat area.


Dessert lovers will see a considerable improvement in the selection of desserts, including waffle cones (above), mint jubes, a frozen yoghurt machine, ice cream machine and many little cakes and desserts to tempt you (below). There are also many lollies which you can add as toppings.



If you feel a bit guilty, perhaps opt for some fruit instead of having dessert.


Price: $40 for a weekday lunch. More otherwise

Location: Level 1 Astral Residences, the star, 80 Pyrmont St, NSW 2009


Verdict: I'd come back on a weekday for lunch. I think it's totally worth it - I'm just worried about my waist line.

The Star Garden Buffet Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. This article is so incredible! Much obliged to you for sharing this great data. I enjoyed the manner in which you exhibited your data.End of lease cleaning services Sydney | End of lease cleaning services in sydney. The End of lease cleaning Services was very efficient. I appreciate perusing this blog which incorporates bunches of supportive data its exceptionally intriguing and amazing. Thank you for sharing this awesome information, I liked the way you presented your information

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very appreciated for this blog. It's a useful theme. It causes me especially to take care of certain issues. Its chance is so awesome and End of lease cleaning Sydney CBD | Bond cleaning Sydney CBD | End of lease cleaning Potts point working style so quick. I figure it might help every one of you.

    ReplyDelete