Tuesday 22 March 2016

Pork Roll, Haymarket

BANH MI baby! Hit me with your best BANH MI! Sydney Pork Roll is a hole in the wall on George St, Sydney.
Sydney Pork Roll gets a lot of human traffic being situated on the main strip of George St and also having a bus stop right outside. It's been around for years and is known for having a for value Vietnamese pork roll (Banh Mi). The Pork Rolls these days are $4.50.

I jump into the hole in the wall and decide on a chicken roll instead ($5.95). I bring the roll back to work as there's nowhere to sit down and eat.









The chicken roll Banh Mi ($5.95) hits the spot for me. I love the mix of flavours of buttery bread, chicken, coriander, soy sauce and patte. It reminds me of the wonderful Vietnamese flavours that I quite enjoy. I loved the Banh Mi in Cabramatta but it is quite far away. I wish I could access the Banh Mi in Cabramatta in the city. Do you have any other suggestions?

Drop by for a quick eat for a reasonable price.




Sydney Porkrolls Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment