Wednesday 16 March 2016

Bonjour French Patisserie, Wahroonga

Bonjour French Patisserie is a little eatery in Wahroonga which has many locals visiting on the weekend.
I stop by Bonjour French Patisserie, really craving a cronut or another treat.  As I enter, I see a large glass counter full of wonderful treats. It's easy to immediately start eating with your eyes. I see a mix of really traditional treats which I rarely see in cafes these days from pecan pies and slices to more common favourites such as Portuguese Tarts and Cronuts. I come on a weekend where it seems to be quite busy and most of the tables are taken by locals.







I ultimately settle on a custard filled cronut (top photos) and the Portuguese tart (above photo). The cronut looked really nice. It had a line of icing on the top with some random corn flakes to add a bit of crunch. The inside was full of custard. I love cronuts because they're not as heavy as donuts. 

The Portuguese tart was a nice and small treat. The pastry was soft and layered and the custard was sweet. If I was a local, I'd definitely be back to try all the other delightful treats. I personally found Bonjour French Patisserie like walking into the past. I like it though, it's very charming.

I'm not sure if I would travel too far to check it out but it's a good local haunt if you are in the area. It can get a bit busy, I saw a few other customers trying to get the attention of the staff a few times but they were inundated with other customers. Be patient my friends!


Bonjour Patisserie Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment