Thursday, 17 March 2016

Paragon Hotel, Circular Quay

Paragon Hotel has been around for yonks and I've been there for many drinks but I try their food for the first time.

Paragon Hotel is located in Circular Quay, across from Custom's house and McDonalds. There's a splatter of either really pricey food in Circular Quay or fast food in the area and I think Paragon is a nice medium for those who are saving their $ but want to sit down to a decent lunch.

Head upstairs to the Paragon for some comfortable seating. I order the $17 classic steak sandwich (top photo and below). It's a generous portion of chips along with a thinly cooked steak with the trimmings on a focaccia bread.



I also order the Grilled Barramundi $22, below which sits on a bed of fries and is accompanied with a salad and a tartar sauce. I think this is a generous side of chips and portion of fish. Overall, I had a nice meal at Paragon and would recommend if you are around and looking for a pub meal.


Prices: $20ish per main

Location: 1 Loftus St, Sydney

Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 7/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 8/10
Atmosphere: 8/10
Value: 7/10







Paragon Hotel Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment