Friday 11 March 2016

Pyrmont Bridge Hotel, Pyrmont


Pyrmont Bridge Hotel is a pub which attracts all walks of life.

Whenever I walk past Pyrmont Bridge Hotel, I see sun burnt tourists, local tradies, dressed up ladies and singlet folks. It's a bit of a mixed bag really so I was curious to see what the food would be like. I head upstairs to the middle floor where there is an outside balcony which is nice. The inside looks a bit outdated.

I get to experience some of their platters which they put together for functions. The highlight of my night was the hot and cold seafood platter. The platter has fresh prawns, oysters with hot chips, crumbed calamari and crab sticks. The prawns are peeled so they disappear quickly with the aioli sauce.


Some of the other platters were a bit average. The falafel and prosciutto platter had some interest but the platter with the dips was largely untouched in comparison to the seafood platter. The burgers were a bit dry so the mini burger platter was untouched.


The pizza was quite nice and hit the spot after a few drinks. Overall, it's not a bad spot to hold a casual function. I'd stick to pizza and the seafood platter for the catering.


I attended a Christmas party at Pyrmont Bridge Hotel as a guest.

Pyrmont Bridge Hotel Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment