Saturday, 5 March 2016

Thai Curry, West Ryde


Thai Curry does a great job on my favourite dish of Pad Thai. 
Thai Curry is a little casual restaurant near West Ryde Station. The decore is a bit out dated and resembling of a small cafeteria but the food is for value and tasty to boot, the staff are lovely and the food arrives in a very timely fashion. This is my local order for take away (they don't deliver).


I sit in on a lazy Friday night and order the beef massamam with rice. The beef is very tender and the sauce is plentiful. I also order my fave - Pad Thai with prawns ($12.50). It's just a well cooked dish with noodles, tofu, spring onion and prawns - topped with bean sprouts. I would recommend both dishes as well as the Pad Kee Mao and Pad See Ewe. All amazing!!!

Price: Vegetarian or Meat noodle dishes are typically about $10ish, Seafood is a little more but worth it

Location: 80a/1-55 west parade West Ryde, NSW

Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 9/10 for cheap and cheerful
Customer Service: 9/10
Atmosphere: 6/10
Value: 9/10


Thai Curry Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment