Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Fratelli Parlamento, Sydney CBD

THAT BANOFEE OOOHHH YEAH. My friend wants Italian so we head to Fratelli Parlamento on Macquarie St in the CBD for a feast. My friend is craving pasta and pizza.
I've been to Fratelli Parlamento a few times and this time I sit in the bar area where I have a few drinks and enjoy the atmosphere before ordering some food.  Fratelli Parlamento had a special (for school holidays) where you could pick either a 2 course meal from a select menu with a glass of wine for $30 or a bit more for a 3 course set (I think it was $40).

So my friend ordered a 3 course meal and I ordered a 2 course meal. We ended up sharing though.


The arancini balls with mayo (above)



A plain spaghetti with sun dried tomatoes, cheese and herbs. 
A classic margherita pizza, below.



At the very top is the banoffee pie to which I had never tasted before and we also had the caramel cake with ice cream and nuts below.

Highlights: The pizzas are consistently good at Fratelli Parlmento. The crust is thick and doughy and who can go wrong with a classic margherita pizza. The stand outs were definitely the desserts. They were so tasty and homely!

Suggested Improvements: 
The select menu has a very simple pasta range. 

Location: 229 Macquarie St, Sydney CBD


Opening Hours: Mon-Sat, 12pm to 3:30pm for lunch and 6pm to 10pm for dinner



Summary: Lisa's Rating: Check it out if you are after a simple and tasty Italian eatery.

Food: 7/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 8/10 for the selected 2 course menu

Here is my review from the last time I went.


Fratelli Parlamento Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment