Saturday 3 December 2016

Tatsuya, West Ryde


I am a regular at Tatsuya. This little korean run Japanese restaurant stands right next to the petrol station in West Ryde. 
I'm dining on my lonesome today so I decide to get one of their lunch specials which includes a regular plain udon and a side of sushi ($15.50).

This is my favourite udon because the broth is so flavoursome. I'm pretty full as I am eating the udon but I love sushi. The side of sushi consists of salmon and kingfish nigiri, a inari  and a random chicken/mayo sushi.

I'm very satisfied. You can also purchase additional nigiri's including their salmon belly if you are hungry!

I would def recommend their lunch special if you are in the area.






Tatsuya Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment