Wednesday 22 October 2014

The Chai Shop, North Sydney


For Indian Flavours but on the lighter side, I ordered the chicken tikka, naan bread and small salad combo at the Chai Shop in North Sydney.  The Chai Shop is located in North Sydney's Greenwood plaza in the upstairs food court. It's always bustling and I always see massive trays of curries and satisfied customers.

The chicken and plain naan went very well together. He also gave me to dollops of sauce which were very chili. Maybe too spicy for me. Nice for a lighter, quick Indian lunch at $11 with a bottle of water. Maybe one day, I will get the larger trays of curries with naan.  It just seems like a very large meal!

Prices: $10-14 for lunch

Location: Upstairs at Greenwood Plaza located at 36 Blue St, North Sydney




The Chai Shop on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment