Wednesday 23 September 2015

Fratelli Parlamento, Sydney CBD, Martin Place

Fratelli Parlamento is a carb fest waiting for you. It's a very dark restaurant so ideal if you want to hide in the shadows.

Fratelli Parlamento is located in Martin Place, down a dark hole. I came here with a gal pal and we were ready to load up with carbs and chat about work, men and life.

I whipped out my phone torch so I could see the menu. I ordered Prawn Pizza ($24, photo at the very top) with pesto, cherry tomatoes and mozarella. The pizza was very cheesey and the dough was delicious. It was doughy and home made. A great start to the carb fest.


My gal pal insisted on ordering chips as a side to the pasta dish. The chips weren't bad (above) but an odd side. However it didn't stop me from eating my gal pal's chips or her pasta.

My friend ordered the Penne Puttanesca ($22, below). It was a nice pasta dish but nothing special. It wouldn't be my choice but my gal pal was satisfied. Ultimately, we were unable to finish the pizza, pasta and chips so we took some home for an extra meal. The moral of this food adventure was to avoid being greedy and to just share one side and one main meal.

Overall, I had a nice experience at Fratelli Parlamento. The food was nice. The customer service was good. It was a pleasant experience. I agree with the current Zomato rating of 3.1/5; although I may give them an additional 0.4. There are a lot of great restaurants in Sydney CBD so there is a lot of competition for Fratelli Parlamento. A nice spot for a nice and consistent experience.

Prices: $25ish for most mains

Location: 229 Macquarie st, Sydney in Martin Place

Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 7/10 for casual dining
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10 but a bit dark
Value: 7/10




Click to add a blog post for Fratelli Parlamento on Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!

    Spring cleaning Sydney CBD
    End of lease cleaning Birrong
    End of lease cleaning Blairmount

    ReplyDelete