Saturday 5 September 2015

Saluna Kitchen and Coffee, Newcastle

Saluna Kitchen and Coffee is located in Newcastle and is a bit hipster. You'll see some healthy food options and you'll see recycled furniture in the cafe. You could easily picture this cafe in Surry Hills in Sydney.

I ordered the beetroot cakes with a salad. The beetroot cakes were delicious and I found the salad was refreshing. I just wish there was more of a generous portion to the dish. The beetroot cakes look like uncooked meat but trust me, it was delicious!


There is also chai latte that is brewed by real chai leaves (not the powered stuff) which is nice. I also ordered the ricotta pancakes with berries on top. They were quite nice but again, the portion is a bit small. Overall, quite a nice meal and I'd definitely suggest stopping by!

Prices: $ 15-20 per main meal plus drinks

Location: 137 King St, Newcastle

Contact: 02 4023 8774



Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 8/10 for casual cafe dining
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 6.5/10


Click to add a blog post for Saluna Kitchen + Coffee on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment