Thursday 4 February 2016

Satang Thai Exclusive, Chinatown Sydney CBD

I got two free spring rolls  (per person) when I dined at Satang Thai Exclusive in Chinatown.

I used to go to Satang Thai (which is across the road from the exclusive version) for lunch all the time when I worked locally. It developed quite a good reputation with all the people in my office. I recently came back on the weekend and was eyeing off their lunch special deal.

From a more select menu from $15.90, you can also get free rice, two spring rolls and a drink. I was sold. I typically go for a noodle dish but decided to try something different.




I ordered two curry dishes which arrived with heart shaped rice. The rice dishes were not too spicy and hearty with chunks of potato and meat. They were average dishes. However I really started to regret my order as I love their noodle dishes which is what everyone typically orders. I suppose this new promotion with the free drink, rice and spring rolls was to encourage people to order other items on the menu.

I'll stick to my pad kee mao next time. Worth a visit regardless.


Satang Thai Exclusive Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment