Tuesday 9 February 2016

Sofra Restaurant, Auburn

The Baklava looked too tempting not to get at Sofra in Auburn.


I decide to check out Sofra when I was hankering for a kebab. I normally go to New Star but I wanted to try something different. When I looked at the baklava, I was immediately tempted and make a mental note to buy one later on. Ultimately the baklava was quite nice but possibly a day or two old.

I order a chicken kebab with BBQ sauce. The mix of onion, chicken, bbq sauce and tomato make a nice combination. It's an enjoyable Kebab however the mix is not as generous at New Star. The Baklava looks amazing. It tastes good but not as amazing as it looks. 

So overall, I had a nice quick lunch however I am still on the hunt to find a kebab to rival the New Star for now. Any hints?



Sofra Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment