Thursday 20 September 2018

Sushi Maru, Lane Cove


After a particularly tiring day, Matt and I head to Sushi Maru in Lane Cove. It's a small eatery with a sushi train and it's quite busy when I enter. There also seems to be a lot of school kids eating Sushi train on this particular day.
I take note of the coloured plates and the associated prices.






The first plate that I get off the sushi train at Sushi Maru is the salmon nigiri topped with seaweed. I've never had seaweed on the salmon nigiri before. The seaweed is slightly sweet and I dominates the palette when you eat the salmon sushi.






Sushi Maru also had this seared salmon and avocado dish. The salmon is slightly over cooked but it's still a nice combination with the avocado.




Sushi Maru also had a number of dishes including this chicken dish which is cold. There's a thick sweet coating and as the dish is cold, it's not as enjoyable to eat. I wouldn't choose this dish again. There's also these chicken rice paper rolls. The roll itself is nice although the chicken is not as pleasant to eat. 




Sushi Maru also has menu items you can order. I order an udon with chicken katsu. The chicken is nice to eat as it's served warm and slightly crispy. The Udon is served hot in a small bowl. My favourite dish is probably the kingfish nigiri. It's fresh, delicious and tasty.

Overall Sushi Maru is a nice eatery, although I prefer the sushi trains in the city. 




Sushi Maru Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    End of lease cleaning Paddington
    End of lease cleaning Redfern
    End of lease cleaning Carnes Hill

    ReplyDelete