Saturday 22 September 2018

The Missing Piece, Macquarie Park


I head to the Missing Piece Cafe located in Macquarie Park. My friend D says she always goes to the Missing Piece for good coffee. However judging by some of the reviews, some people do not seem to rate the food at the Missing Piece.


I sit down at the Missing Piece Cafe. The cafe is buzzing full of people which makes for good atmosphere. My friend sits down and enjoys the coffee while I go for a ginger beer ($5) which is organic.




Missing Piece Cafe has a short cafe menu and I order The Stake Out ($17). It's actually quite a nice steak sandwich with all the trimmings that I quite like including onions, beetroot, tomato and BBQ sauce. The steak is fatty and chewy. My friend agrees that it's a decent steak sandwich. The sandwich also comes with french fries.


The Missing Piece Cafe also has a series of specials and on this occasion, my friend orders this beetroot dish with broccolini, feta, poached egg and lemon wedge. Unfortunately this dish is not very pleasant to eat. The beetroot and feta combination doesn't work. We leave most of the dish on the plate. I do not recommend ordering this dish.



Missing Piece Cafe is known for it's coffee so I would endorse that. The steak sandwich was good but I'd concur with the other food reviews that the food Missing Piece Cafe is good/average to below average.






The Missing Piece Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.
    End of lease cleaning Neutral Bay
    End of lease cleaning Bondi
    End of lease cleaning Paddington

    ReplyDelete