Sunday 12 May 2019

Papparich, Macquarie Park


I recently found out that Papparich had a Malaysian Fried Chicken Sandwich and their chicken recipe was in collaboration with Belle's Hot Chicken. I was mighty curious and so I headed into Macquarie Park Papparich to check it out.



Papparich is located right nearby the Cinema in Macquarie Park. On this particular day, I head in about 11:30am so I beat the lunch rush. Matt orders his usual drink - the Iced milo and I order a hot soy milk. The Iced Milo has a copious amount of milo which is why Matt really enjoys it.  I sip on my hot soy milk which is sweet and comforting.

Matt and I both order a Fried Chicken Sandwich ($13.90). I really questioned how this sandwich could be Malaysian but as I bite into this giant sandwich, I can really taste the flavours from the sauce. The Malaysian flavours stem from the coconut vinegar with the 'secret' pappa sauce in the slaw. The fried chicken  is crunchy, thick and tasty. I'm really surprised at how filling this sandwich is. This sandwich is only available for a limited amount of time so check it out.



Weekend Food Escapes dined as guests of the venue or their representatives. All photos, opinions and words are my own.
PappaRich Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. We bring to you the best of Indian restaurant in hanoi, Indian restaurant
    near me,Halal restaurant,Halal food,Indian food,Halal restaurant near
    me Halal restaurant in hanoi - PKSpice
    PKSpice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is great, as well as the content!

    ReplyDelete