Tuesday 24 March 2020

Captain's Log: Working from Home Week 3


The world has significantly changed in the last few weeks with COVID-19. It's heart breaking to see the impact with the many deaths particularly concentrated in Europe and China. I am shocked.

People are obviously scared and stressed with many supermarkets being stripped of toilet paper, canned goods and long-lasting foods such as rice and pasta.Yesterday, all restaurants and venues will now be restricted to take-away and delivery as the Australian government. 

Here in Sydney, Australia - my workplace was pro-active and had asked me to work from home (WFH) so I am now in week 3 of WFH. I feel like things have significantly escalated in the last two weeks. I worry about the broader society, how will our health system cope, how will our economy survive and how every day people will survive (especially those who are vulnerable). 

I am addicted to reading the news and finding out the latest on COVID-19... We can all do our part though which is to keep to yourself and don't contribute to the problem. Let's all try to stay positive and make the most of the situation.

I'm doing a few small things that make me feel better

  • Listening to upbeat music (One more timeeee - Daft Punk is my tune atm)
  • Ensuring I do some steps + sit ups
  • VC/Calling my colleagues at work to maintain social connection
  • Having fun on snapchat and sending funny videos to my friends


How are you coping at the moment?


2 comments:

  1. Doing:
    Archery (backyard)
    Bicycling (indoor)
    Karaoke

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
    coupon sites australia

    ReplyDelete