Saturday 19 September 2015

Hawa Charcoal Chicken, Granville

People travel to Granville for the chicken @ Hawa Charcoal Chicken. I am loving their garlic sauce.
Hawa Charcoal Chicken in Granville is easily recognisable with a big red and black sign. It's premises are quite large with several tables outside and inside. I opted for a booth and ordered the 1/2 Mix Plate ($22.95, above). The 1/2 mix plate comes with half a roasted chicken, tabouli, garlic sauce, two falafels, hummus and radishes. The combination of flavours is such a winner!!

I spread the garlic sauce on the lebanese bread and add small amounts of tabouli with the chicken. It's so delicious. There's only one thing to make this even more perfect. Chips. The chips are perfect - crunchy, salty and soft on the inside.


There's just something really satisfying about charcoal chicken, garlic sauce and all the trimmings. This is why people will travel to Granville - just for their chicken. Hawa along with a few other locals are just known for their fabulous food at a decent price.  I have serious cravings for Hawa at times! The local eateries near me just don't deliver as much flavour and satisfaction.

I just love it. I would definitely recommend a visit.

Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 10/10 for casual dining
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 7/10

Click to add a blog post for Hawa Charcoal Chicken on Zomato

4 comments:

  1. Hope it would be a lovely travelling experience for having stay at such an amazing place.
    manchester airport parking deals
    meet and greet luton

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food presentation is quite beautiful and the bill is great.
    cheap airport parking
    airport parking deals

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.

    Spring cleaning Southern Suburbs
    End of lease cleaning Bonnyrigg
    End of lease cleaning Bundeena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need it. Meet And Greet Birmingham Airport

    ReplyDelete