Saturday 20 February 2016

Oliver Brown, Top Ryde

Top Ryde has two Oliver Brown Cafes and I believe this cafe originated in Top Ryde.
Oliver Brown is a chain of chocolate cafes that seems to be quickly expanding. I visit the Oliver Brown in Top Ryde Shopping centre for a dessert.

I notice this Oliver Brown in the Top Ryde Shopping centre also has breakfast and lunch items which is different as most Oliver Brown restaurants are desert cafes only.



I decide to be a greedy guts and order the waffles for two ($13.50, above) with vanilla bean ice cream. It looks like milk chocolate with a drizzle of dark chocolate is on top of the waffle. I prefer this chocolate topping artistry over the waffles at Top Ryde in comparison to what I had at Lane Cove Oliver Brown where it was milk chocolate was drizzled over the waffles and the dark chocolate was drizzled over the ice cream.

A guilty pleasure. Yum.

Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 7/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 7/10


Oliver Brown Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment