Sunday, 7 February 2016

Revisit: Zeus Greek Street Food, Drummoyne

I am a sucker for gyros especially from Zeus Greek Street Food in Drummoyne.
I come back for another visit. I feel like a regular now.  Zeus Greek Street Food is located in Drummoyne and is known for their gyros. I love gyros, there's something incredibly tasty about the bread, filling of meat and trimmings and chips. It's satisfying so I randomly crave a good gyro.

New on the menu is the salt and pepper squid with chips - it's lovely as the batter is light on the calamari (below, $14.50). The serving is a bit light with a handful of calamari and a handful of chips. A few more calamari pieces and a light salad would make this meal a bit more reasonable for the price.

Check out my previous adventure at Zeus Greek Street Food.


I also order the Papou Niko - Pork which comes with slaw, caramelised onion, lemon mayo and parsley (bottom left, $10.50). It's delicious and consistent with my previous visits. The pork gyros are deemed the best ones by M. I have had tried lamb gyros before but this time I want something a bit different. I try the Hermes Chicken for the first time (bottom right, $11.50) which is a chilli infused tzatziki with slaw, a golden pepper salsa and parsley. I quite like it. It's not too spicy and the flavours gel well together. 

Overall, another enjoyable experience at Zeus Greek Street Food. I've been here a handful of times now so I think I can consider myself a regular. I go for a walk in the bay run afterwards to walk off the carbs.

Prices: Gyros are $10ish, order some sides and it's probably $25ish per person

Location: 187 Lyons Rd, Drummoyne

Summary: Lisa's Rating:
Food: 8/10 for casual dining
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 7/10




Zeus Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment