Sunday 7 February 2016

Revisit: Zeus Greek Street Food, Drummoyne

I am a sucker for gyros especially from Zeus Greek Street Food in Drummoyne.
I come back for another visit. I feel like a regular now.  Zeus Greek Street Food is located in Drummoyne and is known for their gyros. I love gyros, there's something incredibly tasty about the bread, filling of meat and trimmings and chips. It's satisfying so I randomly crave a good gyro.

New on the menu is the salt and pepper squid with chips - it's lovely as the batter is light on the calamari (below, $14.50). The serving is a bit light with a handful of calamari and a handful of chips. A few more calamari pieces and a light salad would make this meal a bit more reasonable for the price.

Check out my previous adventure at Zeus Greek Street Food.


I also order the Papou Niko - Pork which comes with slaw, caramelised onion, lemon mayo and parsley (bottom left, $10.50). It's delicious and consistent with my previous visits. The pork gyros are deemed the best ones by M. I have had tried lamb gyros before but this time I want something a bit different. I try the Hermes Chicken for the first time (bottom right, $11.50) which is a chilli infused tzatziki with slaw, a golden pepper salsa and parsley. I quite like it. It's not too spicy and the flavours gel well together. 

Overall, another enjoyable experience at Zeus Greek Street Food. I've been here a handful of times now so I think I can consider myself a regular. I go for a walk in the bay run afterwards to walk off the carbs.

Prices: Gyros are $10ish, order some sides and it's probably $25ish per person

Location: 187 Lyons Rd, Drummoyne

Summary: Lisa's Rating:
Food: 8/10 for casual dining
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 7/10




Zeus Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.
    Spring cleaning Alexandria
    End of lease cleaning Neutral Bay
    End of lease cleaning Zetland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a useful information. I find this blog very useful. If you want to know in detail about best Greek street food in Sydney then check out our website.

    ReplyDelete