Friday 15 April 2016

Chat Thai, Sydney Galleries


FOOD COURT EATS FROM POWERHOUSE CHAT THAI. I check out Chat Thai in the Galleries Food Court with a friend for lunch mid week

The original Chat Thai in Chinatown can often have very long queues of people. 
Chat Thai restaurant has expanded into the food courts at the Galeries as well as Pitt St mall so more people can enjoy thai dishes from this chain. For $10-12 for most noodle dishes, I order the Pad Thai and the Pad See Ewe. I order my food and you get a buzzer once it's ready. It didn't take too long.


Pad See Ewe (above and below).




Highlights: Pad See Ewe was very saucy and both dishes were decent portions. It's a decent spot for a quick lunch mid week. I prefer to sit in the restaurant but if you are time - poor then this is a quick way to enjoy a bit of Chat Thai.

Cons: The Pad Thai had too many bean sprouts for my liking. Try to get a table as it can be hard to get one in the food court. Sorry my photos didn't come out that well. 


Location: 500 George St, Sydney (Town Hall, across from the Queen Victoria Building)


Opening Hours: lunch time only



Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 7/10 for food court dining 
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: N/A
Value: 7/10




Chat Thai Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment