Thursday 13 October 2016

Sushi Hub, Queen Victoria Building


I've been eating some heavy meals recently so I need to eat a bit lighter. I head to Sushi Hub in Queen Victoria Building for a quick take away bite to eat. Sushi is a nice lighter meal that's high in protein.


The Sushi Hub in QVB is a take away venue. I get some takeaway for the road so I can go back to work! If you are looking for a seat though then I suggest you grab some sushi and sit downstairs in the pitt st food court. The line for Sushi Hub in the QVB is much shorter than the one in the galleries. 

Firstly though, I eye off some of the inari ($2). I also can't help but notice the sushi lollipops ($1.50 below). I'll have to order some of inari next time. $2 is a decent price for inari.


I decide on ordering my favourite nigiris - salmon and prawn ($8). I also order a single seared scallop nigiri ($2). The salmon and prawn nigiri lunch set is a healthy and light lunch.  I always add a bit of wasabi and soy for a bit of a kick.




The scallop nigiri is my favourite!! It's lightly seared and topped with mayo. It's probably not as healthy as the prawn and salmon nigiri but it tastes amazing. Yum. A little bit of a treat. So all up, lunch is $10 which is roughly my goal for weekday work lunches.

Check it out.



Weekendfoodescapes was gifted a voucher by Ompty. All words, opinions and photos are my own.

Sushi Hub Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I got such a good information on this

    topic its very interesting one. You

    made a good site and more example. I

    have found a similar website, please

    check this one

    queen victoria village
    visit the

    site to know more about Safelocks.

    ReplyDelete