Thursday 8 December 2016

Guzman Y Gomez 10th Birthday

Did you know Guzman Y Gomez recently turned 10 years old? What a great achievement !! I recently checked out their new Australia Square store and was craving avo.


Guzman Y Gomez has a few alcoholic drinks on the menu and having eaten many tacos, nachos and burritos from Guzman over the years, I was looking forward to eating up a storm. Guzman Y Gomez in Australia Square is right across from Ryan's Bar.

I didn't realise they have a new item which are the nacho fries. They are essentially loaded fries with your choice of protein. I love it! I couldn't stop eating those cheesey fries, dipping them in the avo. Hot chips are my weakness.



Chanelle tells me that her regular lunch is a burrito bowl and she kindly scoops some of the burrito bowl for me to try. It's a good way to avoid the wrap if you just want the contents.



There's avo on these chicken nachos below which sparks a solid conversation on how we won't be able to buy any property. I enjoy the avo with the crunchy chips. 





Being a little bit cheeky, I succumb to a bit of dessert with these crunchy churros and brownies. Their CEO tells me that their world square store is the busiest in Sydney which is my closest one to work. I have to say, the service has always been consistent across all the stores that I've been to.

Congratulations on 10 years, keep up the good work and I'll see you soon for another taco or two.


Weekend Food Escapes was invited to this event by Sling Stone PR. All words, photos and opinions are my own.

Guzman Y Gomez Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment