Friday 1 August 2014

Kuletos, Newtown

2 for 1 cocktails between 5:30 and 7:30pm? Yes please! Kuletos, a Newtown favourite is a nice little bar on King St is a great place to start a night out.  There's a few levels so you can sit down while you enjoy sipping on those cocktails.

What I didn't realise was that there was food.  Probably a good idea after a few drinks.  A quick, medium and cheap pizza will set you back $10.  My tipsy boyfriend was very impressed with the chorizo on the pizza considering it was bar food. I though the pizza was quite nice, if they made the bases then it would probably be quite amazing but the base just tasted like a frozen base.

I had some long island ice teas and few others including sneaky lychee martini and chocolate martini. I quite enjoyed the flavoured martinis.  Delicious. Who can resist ?  Not me.

Prices: Cocktails will cost be $15 to $20. If you can get there during happy hour then you'll get two of the same cocktail for one.




Updated photos from January 2016 below:

I came back in happy hour and ordered some deadly long island ice teas. They didn't taste too strong to me but my fellow friend thought they were deadly! After an hour or so, I agreed. They were stronger than originally thought.

We also ordered the lychee and vodka based cocktail as well. Enjoyed!!





Kuleto's Cocktail Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment