Thursday 10 November 2016

Coffee Box, Darling Harbour


Coffee Box is literally a box located in the corner in Harbour Side Shopping Centre in Darling Harbour. This little cafe sure surprised me with this epic hybrid breakfast burger.





I drop by with my coffee loving friend ST for a quick breakfast and some coffees. We sit on stools and make small chat about the day. We both notice the very handsome and friendly Vasili. Hello!!!


Coffee Box has a range of baked goods (that are baked on site, except for the croissants). They look tempting.



But first, some drinks. I order my usual chai latte and ST orders her coffee. The hot drinks immediately wake me up and ST is impressed with the quality of the coffee.





ST and I end up getting the almond brownie. It's quite tasty with all the crunchy bits and the cocoa flavours sweeten my palette. 



If you are hungry, they also have some breakfast options including breakfast bruchetta, scrambled eggs and BLAT (bacon, lettuce, avocado and tomato) selections as well. As ST and I were a bit indecisive, Vasili suggests we have a hybrid. So that's when my tastebuds went for a ride for this BEAST of a breakfast burger.

The hybrid burger had everything - avocado, tomato, bacon, grilled onion and that gorgeous truffle oil scrambled eggs. I really enjoyed this filling burger although I had to share with ST.

So in summary, Coffee Box is def worth checking out for the handsome staff, good coffee and breakfast options. I think I'd get the scrambled eggs with truffle oil next time!



Weekend Food Escapes was invited by Sydney Public Relations. All words, photos and opinions are my own.
Coffee Box Espresso Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

3 comments:

  1. patio that is perfect for the warmer weather. There aren't too many seats on the inside (enough for 10 people at most), but plenty in the back patio if you want to gather three or four friends to hang out with.buy business in Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    carpet steam cleaning Potts point
    carpet steam cleaning Newtown
    carpet steam cleaning Darlinghurst

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, very informative and amazing post. Please visit Custom Coffee Boxes for information.

    ReplyDelete