Sunday 6 November 2016

Lim's Hot Bread, Eastwood


The Vietnamese bakeries seem to be a dying breed in my area. Boo. There is no bakery that provides a decent Vietnamese pork or chicken roll in my area. When I visit nearby suburb Eastwood, I take the opportunity to order a Vietnamese roll. 


The shop front looks like an old school bakery. I eye off all the bread and the baked goods before walking down the side. 



I decide on a chicken roll for $5. It's made the Vietnamese authentic way with a nice spread of butter and pate on the bread. Then it's topped with shredded vinaigrette carrot, shredded chicken pieces, spring onion, cucumber, coriander and a splash of soy sauce.

The bread is crunchy and all those authentic flavours come together for a nice, cheap and cheerful lunch. It's the only bakery in the area that still does those Vietnamese Pork / Chicken rolls. Let's hope this Bakery survives!!! Not bad for a chicken roll although there is no competition in sight to compare.





Lim's Hot Bread Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment