Thursday 15 June 2017

Where the Bean Drops, Rozelle

Where the Bean Drops is a cosy little cafe located on Darling St in Rozelle. On a cold rainy day,  I pop by for some breakfast with Matt. I love this area.
Where the Bean Drops is a small but bustling cafe. It's quite warm inside but I also see a few tables outside as well. The menu is simple in choice but they also have specials on as well. I start the day with the Smoothie Bowl (above) bananas, kiwifruit, figs, coconut shards, acai seeds, granola seeds and almond flakes. This is a really refreshing breakfast to have. The smoothie has a nice balance of texture and taste. I sip my Lime and coconut tea and also eye off all the other fancy teas that where the bean drops has.

This is a great place for a tea lover but I do notice a healthy stream of coffee drinkers as well. 





Matt is hungry and tries the Big Breakfast ($25) eggs of your choice (I always choose poached eggs) served with bacon, sausage, mushroom, spinach, tomato, potato rosti and toast. Matt looks pretty happy with the crispy bacon and I personally really enjoy the tomato,mushroom and rosti components. It's a great way to satisfy your hunger.


You'll also be tempted by all the treats that Where the Bean Drops have. There's an array of freshly home made treats baked daily for your pleasure from caramel tarts, Italian pastries, scotch chocolate biscuits, cakes, brownies and jam tarts. I basically drool all over this platter of desserts.


To help balance out our afternoon treats, Matt sips on this sexy hot chocolate which is topped with whipped cream, nuts and chocolate. I sip away at a mocha.




Summary: So if you're looking for a reasonably priced cafe that is unpretentious and homely then look no further than Where the Bean Drops in Rozelle. I highly recommend the smoothie bowl and their freshly baked treats (especially those italian treats)


Price: $15-20 for mains


Location: 569 Darling st, Rozelle


Opening Hours: 

Monday to Friday 6:30am to 4pm 
Saturday 7:30am to 3:30pm
Sunday 7:30am to 3pm



Weekend Food Escapes dined as guests of ompty. All photos, opinions and words are my own.

Where The Bean Drops Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    Spring cleaning Paddington
    End of lease cleaning Zetland
    End of lease cleaning Bondi Junction

    ReplyDelete