Tuesday 25 June 2019

Hotel Review: Room Mate Bruno, Rotterdam


I had the pleasure of attending a work conference in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The accommodation and conference was held at the Room Bruno Mate Hotel.
While it's summer in Rotterdam, the weather is very much like Sydney winter weather. I pack a bunch of coats to make sure I am warm enough. I enter into the warm foyer at Room Mate Bruno and see a series of comfortable seats with a fake flame.



There's a short queue before I leave my luggage and kill a few hours before I can check in. I'm very tired and am desperate for a shower and some rest. 

I eventually check in and  quite like my modern room at Room Mate Bruno. I have a small waterside view.






The room is modern and comfortable with expected amenities including a large queen sized comfortable bed, small desk, small chair, bed side tables, closet and there's also a luggage rack. I end up requesting an additional blanket as it was still quite cold for me in the room.

The bathroom is bright orange, with sink and ample counter space. The shower is awesome and I am able to have a really hot shower. The water drains well and dries quite quickly. I have a separate cubicle next to the shower with a door - the toilet lives there.




I'm quite happy with the room, I charge my phone via the usb charging slot by the bed. I take a short walk nearby the hotel and enjoy some of the local sights of Rotterdam before I head to my work conference.

Overall, the facilities and room are very comfortable and I would recommend if you are looking for a modern and casual hotel.






2 comments:

  1. This article is so incredible! Much obliged to you for sharing this great data. I enjoyed the manner in which you exhibited your data. I appreciate perusing this blog which incorporates bunches of supportive data its exceptionally intriguing and amazing.I delighted in it so much and thank you for a superb article End of lease House cleaning | Bond cleaning Western suburbs, it helped me a ton. You have such an incredible personality to think of this. Respects,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    End of lease cleaning Arndell Park
    End of lease cleaning Annangrove
    End of lease cleaning Allawah

    ReplyDelete