Wednesday 15 October 2014

Sydney Noodle Markets, Part 2


Hello, Sydney! Back to the noodle markets (early this time) to show you my favourite picks this year.

The very popular and fragrant Hoy Pinoy has bursted into full flavours at this year's Noodle Markets in Sydney.  For $10, you can get two mouth watering skewers with $3 rice being optional.  Your choices are the specially glazed chicken or the pork belly. Hoy Pinoy is a pop-up / market popular favourite with massive queues!



Last year's craze was the Ramen Burger and it does not disappoint this year. The Ramen burger (I choose beef) was perfection. I'm not sure how else best to describe this. The meat was so fatty and tender and melted in my mouth - it has a slight kick of chili to it - perfection. The noodle patties were soft and crunch which provided variety in texture. The small salad and watermelon were perfect sides.

The rice burger was also delicious (in pork) with heavily marinated flavours that were beautifully cooked. I got the combo (both Ramen and Rice burgers for $25) which did not disappoint. Saliva is coming out of my mouth as I am now thinking about both burgers. Awesome work guys!

Tea Bar and Grill were the producers of this year's ramen burger and will be opening late this year.

Prices: Most main dishes are about $12-$15

Location: Enter via Corner of Park and Elizabeth st or Market and Elizabeth streets, Sydney. If you are looking for the Ramen Burger from Ramen On then enter via Park St and Elizabeth St entrance.

Opening hours: 
Mon – Tue 5pm – 9pm
Wednesday 5pm – 10pm
Thursday - Fri 5pm – 11pm
Saturday 4pm-10pm
Sunday 4pm – 9pm








2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this awesome information. I liked the way you presented your information. I enjoy reading this blog which includes lots of helpful End of lease cleaning home bush | Bond cleaning Sydney | End of lease cleaning House | End of lease House cleaninginformation its very interesting and amazingThis article is so incredible! Much obliged to you for sharing this great data. Cleaning Services Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    carpet steam cleaning
    End of lease cleaning Newtown

    ReplyDelete