Saturday, 16 January 2016

Nok Nok Thai Eating House, Darling Park


Nok Nok Thai Eating House is on the main strip of Darling Park. It's got the perfect location.

A work colleague and old friend had suggested we have lunch at Nok Nok Thai Eating House. It was not far and in quite a popular spot for tourists as it's near Darling Harbour. It was quite busy when I arrived there for lunch.

There were $10 lunch meals during the working week which I thought was a bargain. When it came to the food, I was expecting quite a nice meal based on the decore and the plentiful queue of customers but it turned out to be pretty average. After I dined there, I checked the zomato rating and it was 2.6/5.

The Pad Thai with chicken (above, $10) was more comparable to a food court stir fry but I suppose for the price, it would be on par to food court food. It was still relatively nice compared to the other dish I tasted. The green thai curry (below $10) was not as tasty. The chicken was quite dry and the curry sauce was watery.

I don't think I'd come back.



Nok Nok Thai Eating House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.
    England

    ReplyDelete