Friday, 26 February 2016

Rose's Gozleme, Drummoyne Birkenhead Point Food Court

Rose's Gozleme in Drummoyne's food court is above average compared to other choices.


After a leisurely shop around Birkenhead Point, many people work up an appetite and go hunting for food. One of my foodie friends had raved about the gozleme in Birkenhead point so I decide to check it out.  It's got a high rating of 3.8/5 on Zomato.

When I arrive, there's a queue of about 10 people which I think is promising. I decide to order the beef gozleme ($10, below) and the chicken mince gozleme ($10, top photo) along with some fancy bundaberg drinks.


The bread of the gozleme is light and fluffy with a balanced mix of beef and spinach. It's quite a tasty combination when you add some lemon juice on top. I devour my gozleme outside with my waterviews. My high expectations have been met and the view is very relaxing.

I think the beef gozleme is nicer than the chicken but it's a personal preferences.

10/10 for sure, I'd come back in a heart beat.




Gozleme Turkish house Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment