Tuesday 16 October 2018

Averry Cafe, Sydney CBD


Averry Cafe is a new cafe located in between Chinatown and Town Hall. It's got funky decore and I notice the fluffy pink pillows and the pink pather.



I order a chai latte  ($5) and Matt orders a Nutella Shake ($9) to start off our brunch meal. Matt's Nutella shake has malteasers and kit kats which entice me to take a sneaky sip of Matt's drink. 






We are served a Proscuitto Crepe ($19) which has a homemade crepe, proscuitto, goats cheese, butter hollandise, citrus and rocket leaves. The crepe is made of a smooth, thin texture which is a savoury creme. A bed of rocket salad and proscuitto sits on top and it's topped with the the goats cheese and sauce. It's a cold dish which Matt says he would enjoy on a hot day. I'm not sure if this dish is to my taste - I prefer hot crepes with protein and cheese.




The breakfast big breakkie ($18) was more up my alley with sourdough toast, bacon, chorizo, mushroom, scrambled eggs, tomato and hashbrowns. All the components were well prepared and I though the eggs were perfectly fluffy to my taste. This big breakfast would definitely be satisfying.

Overall, I had a nice breakfast at Averry Cafe. 




Averry Cafe & Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Weekend Food Escapes dined as guests of the venue or their representatives. All photos, opinions and words are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment