Thursday 17 July 2014

Braza, Darling Harbour

I had the pleasure of having dinner with a group of friends and when you are in a group of 10 or so, what better venue than Braza! This is the perfect place for groups of friends. Brazilian meats, endless sides and great company - what more could you ask for?

The food is free flowing so you don't have to order. There will be waves of food and then some brief droughts. I would suggest you try all the sides but in particular the banana fritter balls, coleslaw salad and the polenta chips. My favourite meats were rump, chicken thigh and everybody's favourite pineapple.

Prices: $49 for all you can eat plus drinks.  Bring your entertainment card.

Well if you are coming here for winter, I would suggest booking a table inside because the heaters will struggle against the winter cold and winter wind. I think it's best if you book anyway, it's a very popular venue.













 If you recognise my friend Mark, yes that's Mark Dowd, the famous hacker and author of this book here. 



Braza on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment