Thursday 11 June 2015

Dos Senoritas, Gladesville

Complimentary salsa and corn chips are waiting for you at Dos Senoritas in Gladesville



Dos Senoritas in Gladesville is a very satisfying casual eatery. Located on Victoria rd, Gladesville, it is often packed for dinner on a Friday or Saturday night. For a casual lunch, you should be fine to get a table. There are decorations on the wall that catch my eye among the complimentary corn chips and dip which I snack on.


For lunch, I recommend ordering a starter unless you are particularly super hungry. Most of the starters range from $12 to $15. It doesn't look like much food but you end up filling up on all the carbs and beans.


On this ocassion, I ordered the Gringo Rolls which were basically flour tortillas rolled and stuffed with black beans, jack and cheddar topped with sour cream and pico with your choice of chicken, pork, beef or steak at $15.00. I choose chicken and it was delicious. I also like how there is a small amount of avo, salsa and sour cream to refresh the palette.

The jack and cheddar cheese just brings it all together. I also quite enjoyed the Cheese Quesadilla which also has jack and cheddar cheese served with guacamole sour cream and pico $12.00. The bread is nice and crunchy and goes down like a treat.

I prefer these starters over the tacos which I blogged about here.  Have a look and see what you'd prefer to eat.

Overall, another great experience at Dos Senoritas and I highly recommend it.

Prices: Starters $12-15, Mains $25ish
Location:  265 Victoria Rd, Gladesville, I normally park on Victoria Rd.


Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 9/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 8/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 8/10



Click to add a blog post for Dos Senoritas on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment