Sunday 10 November 2019

Delisse, Parramatta


3.5/5
Delisse has a number of venues across Sydney including one right near my work in Wynyard. I recently find out they have opened up in Westfield Parramatta. While there are menu similarities, the Delisse in Parramatta offers up Crepes.

The owner of Delisse is French and has brought a piece of France into each of his cafes across Sydney.Delisse is located on level 5 in the Westfield Food Court. I see a number of people ordering coffees, croissants and little cakes as I arrive at Delisse. 



I enjoy a refreshing orange juice while Mr Weekend Food Escapes orders a chocolate milkshake. I order a few dishes and I share with Mr Weekend Food Escapes. We share the Baguette with portguese chicken. It's served on a crusty baguette loaf and has chicken, salad and a thick creamy sauce. It's the sauce that brings it all together. I like the bread.




I also order a croissant with tomato, bocconcini and pesto. The croissant is flakey and is able to hold the tomato, cheese and pesto together. I love bocconcini and like that it's been melted a little bit (you can request this) or you can have it fresh.




I also order a spinach and ricotta quiche with a side salad. I've always enjoyed the quiches that I've had at Delisse in Metcentre and this one doesn't disappoint. It has a nice thick pastry which holds the ingredients together. The colourful salad is made of pumpkin, raisins, cous cous, spinach and seeds. It has a nice balance of crunch, sweetness and flavour. It's probably quite healthy for you too.

For dessert, I order a crepe. Mr Weekend Food Escapes abstains  but I can't resist. The crepe is filled with nutella and strawberries and is topped with icing sugar. Yes please.

Overall, a nice little lunch at Delisse in Parramatta. Stop by!


Weekend Food Escapes dined as guests of the venue or their representatives. All photos, opinions and words are my own.
Délisse Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has really made an impression on me. We appreciate you writing this content. Your explanation of this is quite helpful. Continue to impart your wisdom to us. It greatly aids us.
    Web design company services

    ReplyDelete