Tuesday 12 November 2019

Arthur's Pizza, Maroubra


This is a delayed blogpost. 3.5/5
It's been some time since I've been to Maroubra but I head here for a nice walk on the beach and lunch with my foodie friends and Mr Weekend Food Escapes. Arthur's Pizza is a stone's throw away from Maroubra beach but makes for a good stop if you are looking for a hearty meal.

Arthur's Pizza has a casual and relaxed decore. You can smell all the pizza as you walk in. As there are 5 of us, we plan on ordering up a feast.

Firstly we order the Campollo Large Pizza ($22) which has chicken, semi-dried tomato, red onion, Camembert and basil. This is a delicious pizza with a thin and crispy base. The creaminess of the Camembert adds that additional flavour to the chicken and semi dried tomatoes. I recommend this pizza. 



The group also enjoy this creamy pasta of Fettuccine Bosciala ($14) which has mushroom, bacon, cream. I love a creamy pasta but generally in conjunction with pizza and other dishes so there is contrast in flavours. This dish is best shared as it's quite rich in that cream.



I also have a slice of the Meat Lovers ($22 for Large) which has pepperoni, chicken fillet, lamb sausage, cabinossi and is topped with BBQ sauce. Again, the base is crispy and this one has lots of flavours of meat. Mr Weekend Food Escapes loves a meaty pizza.







We also share a Spaghetti Marinara which has a nice variety of seafood including prawns, calamari and mussels in a thick tomato sauce. Spaghetti always reminds me of my childhood. The tomato sauce is light, slightly sweet and coats the spaghetti well.


I also have some of the greek salad ($13) which has nice refreshing cuts of cucumber, tomato, olives, lettuce and onions. My favourite salad is actually the pear, rocket and parmesan salad. I like the sweetness of the pear.

Overall, I enjoyed lunch at Arthur's Pizza. Check it out if you're in the area and are looking for a carb fest.


Weekend Food Escapes dined as guests of the venue or their representatives. All photos, opinions and words are my own.

Arthur's Pizza Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Appreciate perusing this blog which incorporates heaps of supportive data it's extremely and intriguing and stunning I love the manner in which Bond cleaning Mosman | End of lease cleaning | End of lease cleaning Neutral bay you depict your administrations and value it too.

    ReplyDelete