Saturday 24 October 2015

Viet Hoa Hot Bread, Cabramatta

Viet Hoa has been around for a few decades. Business must be solid to survive!
Viet Hoa is part of Cabramatta's DNA. I remember seeing this shop when I was a tiny child. Now being a few decades older, I still have fond memories of all the little bakery treats, specifically the pandan green cake.  Viet Hoa is also open 24/7 which is convenient for you.

I decide to order a Vietnamese chicken roll ($4) for old times' sake and my partner orders a traditional pork roll ($3.5). My Vietnamese roll has chicken, carrot, coriander with butter and a patte spread. It's consistent - not the best in Cabramatta but still a good chicken roll.

My partner concurs and agrees it's a nice roll but not the best he's had. Regardless, I enjoyed it and it sure beats the Vietnamese rolls outside of Cabramatta. I prefer the rolls at Kim Thanh which is across from the station in Cabramatta.

Prices: $3.5 to $4 for pork or chicken rolls

Location: 48 Hill St, Cabramatta

Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 7/10 for Casual Eateries 
Customer Service: 6/10
Atmosphere: 0/10 (It's not a eat in restaurant)
Value: 8/10


Click to add a blog post for Viet Hoa Hot Bread on Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.

    Spring cleaning North Bondi
    End of lease cleaning Western Suburbs
    End of lease cleaning Balmain

    ReplyDelete