Wednesday 14 October 2015

Red Pepper Bistro, Strathfield


My Korean Fried Chicken obsessed friend who ate kilos of fried chicken in Korea with me suggested checking out Red Pepper Bistro. I quickly did a search on my fellow bloggers and it seemed they all agreed that Red Pepper Bistro is the place to be for Korean Fried Chicken. The 4.2/5 Zomato Rating also speaks volumes.

It's located inside the Strathfield Sports Club which is unexpected. As soon as I enter, I see hoards of people without a free table in sight. When you order a non-Korean Fried Chicken main, you'll get a few Korean sides. I got there by 7pm and they had sold out of some of the dishes, I really wanted to try the soy and garlic chicken and snow fried chicken but I was out of luck.  Alas, I ordered the half order of Spring Onion Korean Fried Chicken (top photo, $18).

The chicken was nice and crispy with a mild soy wasabi sauce. The meat was nice and juicy as well. It was delicious. I'd recommend this chicken dish!


I had to settle for second best boneless chicken in lieu of the other dishes being sold out ($18, below). The boneless chicken resembled a steggles chicken platter. It was nice enough but not quite the Korean Fried Chicken I was hoping for.


With some guilty pangs. I ordered a side salad to make the meal slightly healthier. Overall, I really enjoyed the spring onion Korean Fried Chicken. I would strongly suggest getting there earlier to ensure you get all the chicken dishes you want and to also ensure you get a table. I will have to come back to taste the other dishes.

Prices: $18 for a half a portion of chicken

Location: 4A Lyons Rd, Strathfield






Click to add a blog post for Red Pepper Bistro on Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.

    BBQ cleaning Bondi
    End of lease cleaning Sydney
    End of lease cleaning

    ReplyDelete