Wednesday 14 September 2016

Cha Chu's, Hawker Lane, Chatswood



QUICK REVIEW: I head back into Hawker Lane for a quick lunch before I head up for a movie and this time I check out Cha Chu's


I am curious about what a Kathi roll would taste like so I order a paneer cheese roll and a tandoori kathi roll (2 rolls for $15). The bread is thin and is lightly toasted. It's probably best described as a flakier version of wrap bread.

The tandoori chicken wrap is quite nice and is a different way to enjoy the tandoori chicken (outside of rice). The paneer cheese is quite salty and crumbly but I prefer the the tandoori chicken. 

I've had indian wraps before but it was in naan bread which I love. The Kathi roll is nice but I think I will go back to the other eateries next time.


Price: $10ish per person

Location: Hawker Lane, which is inside Chatswood Westfield.


Opening Hours: 10am to 10pm daily




ChaChu's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    End of lease cleaning
    End of lease cleaning Sydney
    Spring cleaning Sydney

    ReplyDelete