Friday 16 September 2016

Oriental Dumpling King, Eating World, Sydney China Town

Quick Review: I had a hankering for dumplings so I head to the Eating world food court. As I was on my lonesome today I wasn't sure what to order



While Eating World looks like a dingy, dirty little food court - there are a few gems in there so I do head back on occasion. Last time I went, I ordered a few different dumplings from Oriental Dumpling King, click here to see my experience. 

I decide to go back to Oriental Dumpling King but decide to just order one dish. For $10, I ordered wontons in chilli oil for take away. I head back to my work desk and try to make it look more presentable by eating out of a bowl.

The dumplings taste a bit more leathery in skin and there's this weird plastic taste. I assume it's the container. 

I think that the 10 minute walk or so from the food court to my office as well as the plastic box has affected the taste of the dumplings. I've learnt my lesson!! Eat in next time.  I still gobble down a few dumplings out of hunger. 

They sure look good though, shame they didn't taste as good as they looked. I'll still come back though.



Oriental Dumpling King Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    End of lease cleaning Sydney
    End of lease cleaning
    BBQ cleaning Sydney

    ReplyDelete