Saturday 3 September 2016

Anema E Core, Meadowbank


After reading great things about Anema E Core on the internet. I decide to head there to judge for myself.

 

Anema E Core is located in Meadowbank, right next to the station. It's a small restaurant with a pizza oven (pictured below) but they mount massive tents outside which is where the customers sit. I was concerned that it would be cold in the tent in winter but they had heaters heating up the massive tents.

Anema E Core is really busy so I recommend you book beforehand.I have read wonderful things about how great their pizza is so I was eager to check it out. The table next to us orders a metre long pizza which looks spectacular.

I order the "081" pizza which has a tomato base with mozzarella, ham, mild salami, ricotta, black pepper with basil and olive oil (top photo, $24 and below photo).


The pizza came out so quickly and looked amazing. What an efficient kitchen Anema E Core has.The base is nice and doughy. The toppings are basic but come well together like real authentic pizza. I would strongly endorse their pizzas!! Yummo. 



I also order some dessert including the Nutella donut (above $7). It's quite a sizeable donut, comparable to a small cake. The donut is cut in half with nutella. It's topped with a bit of cream, strawberries, icing sugar and drizzled with more chocolate. 

Yummo. I love nutella so this donut went down like a treat. woot woot. $7 is also a nice price tag. 


MW orders an Italian classic of Tiramisu which is served in a little pot. It's a rich dessert of mascarpone and biscuit soaked in coffee ($12, below). MW looks happy and highly recommends the tiramisu. The coffee taste is subtle.


Summary: Anema E Core is a fantastic venue for a casual pizza with friends or family. The pizza is tasty and is authentic Italian pizza. I would love to come here with a big group of friends and order the metre long pizza. Best pizza in the area for sure.

Price: $30-$40 per person

Location: 62 Constitution Rd, Meadowbank (right near the station)


Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 6am to 3pm, Wednesday to Sunday 5pm to 10pm



Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 8/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 8/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 7/10


Anema e Core Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    BBQ cleaning Bondi
    End of lease cleaning Sydney
    End of lease cleaning

    ReplyDelete