Saturday 10 September 2016

One Tea Lounge, Wynyard Sydney CBD


I had the pleasure of attending One Tea Lounge's first birthday recently after seeing photos and reading lots of things on the internet.
David Yip and the team at One Tea Lounge is proud to have a creative Asian fusion menu. I got the opportunity to sample many of One Tea Lounge's menu items recently among other bloggers, regulars and friends of OTL.

The peking duck fries (top photo) were very tasty with french fry styled chips topped with pekking duck, hoisin sauce and spring onion. It's a tasty twist on the humble french fry. I'm a fan so far! The fries that were served in the cone for this invite event were a bit hard to eat but I can imagine would be easily eaten with a fork out of a bowl.


The smokey octopus was full of smokey flavours and was served in a thin coat of mustard-like sauce. It certainly was a unique flavour for me. Very creative!

I also had a taste of the green tea, lemon and yuzu juice below which was very sweet and refreshing. Delicious!! The yuzu flavour has really grown on me in recent years.

One Tea Lounge is known for their ramen burgers, rice burgers and also their dessert burgers. I first had the pleasure of trying the ramen burger and rice burger at the Sydney Noodle Markets in 2014. Read my original experience here.

The mini rice burgers at this event had a nice chilli kick to it and those delicious fatty beef, chilli and rice pattie bun again made for a flavour and satisfying party in my mouth. woot woot.



Being a school night, my patience wore thin throughout the night as there were so many instagrammers hoarding space around the food (I'm guilty of doing this as well, haha). I needed to sit down after a long day after work so I headed home (#oldwomanlisa).

I missed out on their new surprise at One Tea Lounge which was a cookie cup shot. Thanks for inviting me :)

The menu looks really creative so I'll have to come back some time to check it out. 


One Tea Lounge and Grill Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Hemp Tea
    Buy CBD oil from HopeCBD, a UK based supplier of Cannabidiol (CBD) products made from European Cannabis plantrs. Free postage - see our CBD products today

    ReplyDelete