Monday 12 September 2016

Doughnut Time, Newtown



I've been seeing these little green boxes everywhere of Doughnut Time. I've been very curious and I've noticed Doughnut Time has been quickly expanding across Sydney! So I check it out and break my Doughtnut time virginity.



I think the popularity of Doughtnut time comes down to reigniting one's childhood when it comes to sweets. The humble donut has been given a fancy upgrade along with funny and witty names.

After a movie at the Dendy Cinemas in Newtown, I decide to check out Doughnut time. The Newtown Doughnut time is literally a hole in the wall. I look at the available offerings and with the current pokemon craze at the moment am immediately tempted by the "I pika choose you" however there's none left!! 

I opt for a "Love at first bite" (top photo, $6) because you can never go wrong with chocolate and it had a kit kat (and who can resist a kit kat). Doughnut time donuts are basically lighter and fluffier than the average donut with a glaze. Then this one is topped with chocolate, crunchy waffle pieces and topped with a kit kat.

$6 is comparable to a lot of the cronuts or other fancy treats you get these days. So treat yourself if you can afford the calories and love donuts!! This one didn't last too long *bites* *bites*.

I must admit I am a Krispy Kreme fan and I can't resist the cinnamon donuts from Donut King so this just further adds to my secret donut cravings.


Doughnut Time Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.
    Spring cleaning Sydney
    End of lease cleaning
    End of lease cleaning Sydney

    ReplyDelete