Wednesday 9 October 2019

Burgerpalooza, Part 3 - Bar Luca


This Part 3 of Burgerpalooza festival in Parramatta that was held on 21st and 22nd September 2019.  The last burger that I tried was from Bar Luca. Bar Luca has for many years had the reputation for having the best burger in Sydney for their "Blame Canada".  They were at the recent Burgerpalooza with another burger.



The burger at Burgerpalooza was called the "Truff Love" which is made with a beef pattie, cheese, salami, Truff hot sauce, sliced white onion on a milk bun. This burger was quite enjoyable to eat, with a dominate taste from the salami and beef patty. The salami was quite thick, I thought it was spam. It was also my first time trying Truff Hot Sauce which is a truffled flavoured chilli sauce.





The Truff Hot Sauce was really delicious with the burger. I went home with a bottle and look forward on to trying this delicious sauce with some protein. I sip on my cocktail and enjoy the sunshine at the VIP menulog table. I enjoyed Burgerpalooza and it pays to go early! Did you go this year?



Bar Luca Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    End of lease cleaning Randwick
    End of lease cleaning Manly
    End of lease cleaning Mosman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is soo tasty burger I am also burger lover and ill make burger at the weekend with my family members and we get all burgers ingredients in whole sale prices from online international b2b marketplace so we can make it easy

    ReplyDelete