Monday 28 October 2019

Nick's Seafood Cocklebay Bay Wharf Foodie Crawl Part 2


Did you catch part one of my foodie safari? Part two starts off at Nick's Seafood on Cockle Bay Wharf. We are treated to some of the canapes that they serve when they cater to big groups or weddings. I am reminded how beautiful Cockle Bay Wharf is and the great venues in this area.









We sip on some sparkling white wine and enjoy some of the seafood canapes. There's a seared tuna canape that Matt really enjoys while I like the smoked ocean trout on a crustini and also the crab which is paired with avocado.





I also peel one of their king prawns. The staff tell me about how they source all their seafood fresh and are selective in choosing which local seafood they purchase. The King Prawn is quite flavoursome and fleshy. I also enjoy the fresh Sydney Rock Oysters with some lemon and Tabasco. I love seafood! Before I know it, it's time to move onto the next venue!


Weekend Food Escapes dined as guests of the venue or their representatives. All photos, opinions and words are my own.

Nick's Seafood Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

3 comments:

  1. Best dentist in sagarpur, implant in sagar pur, implact doctor in sagar pur , dental implant in sagar pur , Root Canal problem in sagar pur , best doctor for dentist in sagar pur, teeth cleaning in sagar pur best dentist in sagar pur

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly impressed that there is so much about this subject that has been revealed and you did it so nicely particular write-up rocksEmploying proficientBond cleaning Alexandria | End of lease cleaning Redfern cleaners from a trustworthy organization to do your move out cleaning is the perfect choice and now you don't need to stress over your home.This article merits sharing, so motivating and brimming with data ! concerning cleansing companies.Cleaning Services Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    End of lease cleaning Bundeena
    End of lease cleaning Bungarribee
    End of lease cleaning Burraneer

    ReplyDelete