Sunday 11 August 2019

Chambers Fine Coffee, Top Ryde


On a moderately chilli morning, I have the brunch cravings so I head to Chambers Coffee cafe in Top Ryde. Chambers Coffee are known for their artisan brew of coffee beans.  They also have a delicious cafe menu to satisfy my brunch cravings.

Chambers Coffee has multiple locations including Chatswood, Burwood, Haymarket, Parramatta and Rhodes, just to name a few.  What I really like about Chambers Coffee is that they also have some unique options including one of my favourites - The Taro Latte.



If you haven't tried the taro latte before then you are missing out!  The taro latte ($4.50, go large for 50c) is a delicious purple concoction of a drink. The taro latte has a sweet, nutty flavour with vanilla hints. I am hooked on  the taro latte. If you haven't tried this drink before, I highly recommend you checking it out at Chambers Coffee.

There's also other drinks like the Matcha green tea latte, Zebra Mocha or Hazelnut latte if that takes your fancy. Matt goes for a simple Chocolate Milkshake ($6) which satisfies his chocolate cravings.



Matt orders the Organic Acai Bowl ($14.90) with your choice of milk (Almond, Coconut or Macadamia milk). I choose the Macadamia milk. The Acai bowl is topped with coconut flakes, granola and seasonal fruits. I've forgotten how much I like Acai bowls. The crunchy texture from the granola and nuts is really tasty and contrasts well with the fruit puree and macadamia blend. The coconut flakes add additional flavour and texture which linger on my tongue. It's a great healthy option to start the day.





I order the Eggs Benedict ($16.90 with Smoked Salmon) which has two poached eggs and sourdough. Matt and I are crazy taking photos for some time but the eggs are still perfectly cooked. Look at that ooze. It's the hollandaise sauce that brings all the components of the poached eggs, sourdough toast and salmon together.



I also deserved a little treat on this particular day so I order the Vanilla Slice and the Chocolate Cannoli. You work hard all week so it's important to escape on the weekend into a world of yum. It's been some time since I've had a vanilla slice and I have to say - maybe too much time. The Vanilla Slice looks rustic and delicious. I bite into the layers of pastry and enjoy a slice crunch followed by a wall of creamy vanilla cream.  It's Matt who's the big Cannoli fan and he bites into the crunchy exterior that's been dipped in chocolate which encases the sweet creamy filling. I've had enough sugar for the day so Matt ends up eating the rest of the Vanilla slice and the Cannoli. Sometimes you just have to take one for the team.







Summary: If you haven't already, why not check out Chambers Coffee? I enjoyed my brunch at Top Ryde Chambers Coffee and in particular love that they have unique drinks like the taro latte, a good variety on their breakfast menu and also treats to tempt you. The food is very reasonably priced.

Price: Most breakfast dishes are $9-18ish


Location: LG floor, Top Ryde Shopping Centre


Opening Hours: 

Monday to Friday 7am to 6pm (open till 9pm on Thursday)
Weekends 7:30am to 6pm




Weekend Food Escapes dined as guests of the venue or their representatives. All photos, opinions and words are my own.

Chambers Fine Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    End of lease cleaning Randwick
    End of lease cleaning Potts point
    End of lease cleaning Bondi Junction

    ReplyDelete