Wednesday 7 August 2019

Point 99, Macquarie Park



Point 99 is located in Macquarie Centre. I've walked past Point 99 so many times and it's never really sparked any interest. It was only after reading a few reviews online about their burgers that I decided to check it out on a whim.
I order the Classic Angus Beef Burger ($11). To my pleasant surprise, the OG beef burger is really delicious. It's a simple burger with brioche bun, pickle, caramelised onion, cheese, meat pattie, lettuce and I think what really lifts the burger is the special sauce. I recommend!

We also order a side of fries which is served up with the special sauce as well. The chips are chunky and crunchy - hot chips are my weakness but on this day, it's actually the burger that takes my attention.



Matt orders the 99 Crispy Chicken Burger ($11). The chicken burger has a fried spicy crumbed chicken breast with lettuce, tomato, onion, 99 sauce and sweet chilli sauce. This burger is also quite delicious however Matt and I agree that the Angus Beef Burger is our favourite.

Summary: If you're looking for a casual burger joint, why not check out Point 99. From the outside, it looks like your typical cafe but the burgers are definitely a tasty gem. Sometimes it's the simple things done well that make a real difference.

Price: Most Burgers are $11-12, other dishes $12-25


Location: Level 3, Upper, Macquarie Centre (Near Entrance from Train Station)


Opening Hours: 

Monday to Wednesday 7:30am to 7pm
Thursday, Friday 7:30am to 9pm
Saturday  8:30am to 9pm
Sunday 8:30am to 7pm


Point 99 Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment