Thursday 29 August 2019

Dos Senoritas, Gladesville


I have been a long term customer of Dos Senoritas. I remember when they were located in this little restaurant on Victoria rd in Gladesville. They're now around the corner in a much bigger location. Matt and I dine early so we easily get a table. 
If you head to Dos Senoritas from 6:30 or 7 onwards on a weekend it can get very busy and it will be hard to get a table. I sit in the back area where it's an outdoor area with heaters although I can see a make-shift shelter. I like all the art work on the walls.


One benefit from dining at Dos Senoritas are the free salsa and corn chips. They are always so crunchy, salty and prepares my palette for the meal. Matt and I munch like crazy on these delicious corn chips. The salsa is quite spicy but I enjoy the heat along with the salty chips.



The mains are huge and I know Matt will struggle to finish. He orders a dish he hasn't had before - the Tamales ($29) which is a Corn Masa Mix stuffed with your choice of chicken or beef and is wrapped in a corn husk for authentic flavour. It's also served with rice, beans, salsa, avocado and sour cream. While it doesn't look too appetising, Matt gets stuck into the tamales (with his choice of beef). He manages to get through one and a half of the tamales along with the mountain of rice, salsa, avocado and sour cream. It's very filling. He says he enjoys this dish but would prefer the tacos or burritos overall.




I always get a starter as I cannot finish a main. I order the Cheese Quesadilla (and add steak) for $15. This is served with gucamole, sour cream and salsa. This serving doesn't look huge but it's deceiving. I manage to get through half of this dish. I enjoy this dish with the crispy tortilla bread that cuddles the cheesey steak filling. I smear sour cream and avocado to round out the palette. It's simple but delicious. I love it. 


Summary: Overall, I enjoy yet another meal at Dos Senoritas. The food has been very consistent over the years. The food is hearty, generous in portion and simple in combination of those classic Mexican flavours. I like the tacos and quesadillas the most.

Go early to find parking and to ensure you get a table.

Price: I recommend you share. Most mains are $22-29


Location: Shop 2/3-7 Cowell St, Gladesville


Opening Hours: 

Closed Monday
Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 3pm, 5pm to 10pm 


Dos Senoritas Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

3 comments:

  1. Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.
    End of lease cleaning Badgerys Creek
    End of lease cleaning Arndell Park
    End of lease cleaning Annangrove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Authentic and classy. What a great blog. smoke alarm electrician

    ReplyDelete